Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption ..

Ok, my first purchase for the Wii since I got Wii sports.. This game is very addictive. The graphics are good, but getting used to the Wii controls is a bit of a challenge. It took me a little time to learn to use the controls for this type of game. I am sure most people have had experience due to Zelda and others, but this was all new to me. This learning process added to the overall experience, although frustrating at times, it made you stick with it. Nothing was going to get the best of me, especially not a game.. I have made it through several levels, with a walk through guide from the internet, but it still is challenging. As I get a bit further I will continue the topic, but so far it is one that will keep you glued to your chair and screen..


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: