Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Night's Ghost Hunters...

Last night the Ghost Hunters revealed their catches from Fort Delaware.  I didn't see anything I had not already seen, being a live broadcast.  One thing I had missed was the jacket pull from one of the other female investigators that was explained to be the microphone belt pack. 

The other episode was very cool though.  The activity in the second investigation was crazy.  Definitely something going on there in that home.  It was sad that the owner feels as though they cannot live in their own home.  I did get a sense that it was only trying to communicate after she had explained that the entity had woken her in order to keep a pot for catching fire.  In looking at that instance, I would say that something could be set up for communication between the entity and the home owner. 

No comments: