Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another New MMO..

Got a new e-mail yesterday about Star Wars: The Old Republic.  The screen shots look nice, but how will this fair with MMO players.  I hear a lot of people complaining about Star Wars: Galaxies and how bad it got.  Will this suffer the same fate?  It looks like it will be in developing for some time.  I could not find any info about release date or beta testing, so I am guessing it is still relatively new in programming.  This will be a joint effort between Lucasarts and Bioware.  I know that Bioware has produced some good games, so it will be interesting to see what they come up with as far as this MMO.  You can check out more HERE.  Here is a shot I got from the site..  Oh, there are a few bugs on their site, guess all new things have issues..


No comments: